‘TRANSforming churches is a practical guide for the inclusion of trans and gender non-conforming / non-binary people in the church.
Written by inclusion specialist, Dr Christine Rose, the guide is designed to help churches begin the conversation on the inclusion of transgender people, containing a detailed guide to appropriate language as well as suggestions on practical steps. The guide includes:
- Testimonies of people’s ‘lived experience’
- Practical ways to ensure trans inclusion in churches
- Exploring what the Bible has to say about trans people
- Questions for churches / leaders to consider
- Useful definitions and a glossary of terms