The Ozanne Foundation is running a one-day-event entitled ‘Faith, Science & Sexuality’ and we have a special offer for Open Church Network Members.
Sat, December 8, 2018 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
St. Johns Church, Waterloo, 73 Waterloo Road, London. SE1 8TY
With an impressive list of presenters the day should prove to be both interesting and thought-provoking and Open Church Network Members are being offered a discounted ticket rate.
Simple quote ‘Open Church’ at the ticket desk on the door to get the discounted rate of £15.
Topic areas with speakers include:
- Mental Health – Jayne Ozanne with Prof Michael King
- Science/Genetics – Dr Stephen Barclay with Dr Qazi Rahman
- Intersex people and care – Sara Gillingham with Prof Peter Hegarty
- Transgender people and care – the Revd Dr Christina Beardsley with Dr Stuart Lorimer
- Ethics – Prof Robert Song
Bring a packed lunch and your questions. I’m going, so I’ll see you there.