On December 8th, 2018 The Ozanne Foundation held a one-day conference to help inform and educate Christians about issues relating to human sexuality and gender.
It was a fascinating and thought-provoking day that included a range of senior academics and well-known LGBTI Christians, including:
- Dr Qazi Rahman, one of the world’s leading scientists on the biology of sexual orientation.
- Prof Michael King, Professor of Psychiatry in the Faculty of Brain Sciences at UCL.
- Prof Peter Hegarty, Professor of Psychology at Surrey University.
- Revd Dr Tina Beardsley, a retired healthcare chaplain and previously a parish priest.
- Dr James Barrett, Lead Clinician at the Gender Identity Clinic at the Tavistock
- Prof Robert Song, Professor of Theological Ethics at Durham University.
Presentations and notes have kindly been made available by the speakers and are available on the Ozanne Foundation website. Films of each session will also be available shortly.